God game indigo

Repository of Sort Stories and Fiction from the Great Crusade
Soren the Silent
God game indigo

Post by Soren the Silent » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:34 pm

my father is coming

Silence greets the primarchs sending. Not true silence.. The room is to fulll for that. The grand Domini are there. In the flesh.

Well thats inconvenient sends Gravus Plultus rock of the first cohort.

Outrage, disbelief, wry amusement suddenly floods the room.Titus mallum even snorts! Out loud! And the tension is broken. Soren bathes in the mind chatter of his Domini and it is a walm balm for a troubled mind. He feels the tension begin to leak out of him though it doesn't leave him entirely. To long he has been alone with his own thoughts. But no longer.

He raises his hand and the hubbub subsides.

He looks at his beloved sons but it is Julius Magnus who sends first.

Are we ready father?

Before Soren can speak Verenus tempestus storm of the 7th cohort pipes up.

Of course we are brother. we ARE prepared. The new hunter killers are fresh of the service line 1 million units no bunker will be left standing

to the detriment of a million canines sends Pompei Magnus. Always the joker.

Titus snorts again. Merriment floods the soom once more.

But this time its Flavio who interups. He strokes the short beard that ia his affectation and faces the room

But will that be enough. Brothers. The emperor is coming. Can this conflict be concluded swiftly enough for his liking?

Mind voices murmer at this and Sorren marvels at his commanders. How quick they see to the heart of it. The 8th have always prefered the alow approach to have time to plan and think. But the emperors presence changes all of that. His father favours swift action add swifter results. They are running out of time.

i believe We are ready sends Lucius Calix.
titus? the Titus Crusher hearing his name turns his brutish features towards his brother and grins wolfishliy
Have you not been drilling your men in mental complusion. I hear the 3rd are so adept have but to speak and the enemy throw themselves from cover
Titus snorts at his and nods his assent.

Julius have you and Gravus not spent weeks pouring over the data we gathered on uno and the orbital defences around osirus? Between you two and our father we've rewitten our entire siege doctrine not to mentions strengthened our homeworlds fortifications

On his feet now impassioned by his thoughts he continues to address the room his sending inflamed with passion.

Have we not spied and surveyed. We know thief dispositions we know thier strengths. They will fall before us like weat to the scythe. Theyll surrender before we're even half done

[*]No my brother they wont[*] rasps out Scypio Septimus over his vox implant. the room falls silent and all turn towards the master of the 8th cohort "the Watcher"

*thier fanatics* he rasps on *mired in faith* despite the synthetic quality he seems to spit the last word.
*the only ones they fear are thier God's. They wont surrender*

But i think have a way around that sends the watcher.
but words will not express the nuances. Please father brothers join with me and i shall share my thoughts.

Soren smiles warmly at his son and reaches out strengthening the link that binds them soon the 9 minds are joined so tightly they are almost as one.

I call it god game indigo sends Scypio and shares his plan.
Titus snorts.

And the primarch laughs out loud