++ WARZONE OSIRIS CLUSTER ++

Discussion around specific warzones
Soren the Silent
Re: ++ WARZONE OSIRIS CLUSTER ++

Post by Soren the Silent » Sun May 13, 2018 3:05 pm

+Alternatively if the 8th and 11th are able to smash the omega fleet the field in the first phase of the season we could re enforce any on going assaults on the fortress worlds+

Johannes Gause

Post by Johannes Gause » Wed May 16, 2018 10:24 pm

Johannes looks up from examining a display of the greater galactic situation and addresses the holographic image of Soren in front of him.

"I still believe speed is of the essence brother. Threats gather in the wider universe and the longer we tarry here the more they grow in strength. We have nearly a quarter of all the Imperium's Adeptus Astartes available to us in this sector. If we strike swiftly as i have outlined, i believe we can overcome the forces arrayed against us, and also take down the orbital defenses of the Praxil homeworld in one swift strike."

The Harbingers Primarch turned to the ghostly figures of his other two brothers in the conference. "What say the Aesir and The Judgement? Surely you have an opinion on the Campaign?"
Johannes Gause, Primarch of the Harbingers, VI Legionnes Astartes.
"We are the watchers in the dark, the sword in the darkness, the shield that guards the realms of men."

Raguel

Post by Raguel » Fri May 18, 2018 12:22 pm

Raguel's grim visage flickers to life on the holo-screen, behind him can be seen one of the mile long main hangar decks of a Gloriana-class Battleship. Though the background image is faint, it is clear the deck is denuded of the Assault ships and supplies that would normally litter it, instead countless rows of what appear to be ragged crosses are arrayed at regular intervals.

"My apologies for the delay brothers, my Legion were able to capture several vessels of the enemy fleet, their crews required... processing."

Immediately behind Raguel a large object is hauled upright, passing out of the view of the feed, an anguished cry of suffering accompanying the movement cuts briefly through the audio.

"However that said, I agree with Johannes, this campaign must be resolved quickly, the threats to the Imperium multiply every day, our Legions are needed elsewhere. I will lead my sons in an all out assault upon the Fortress World Unus, we must maintain pressure on all fronts simultaneously, least the enemy be given a chance to maneuver against us"

Vidarr

Post by Vidarr » Fri May 18, 2018 8:14 pm

The flagship of the Aesir briefly opens an audio channel.

First, there is the shamanic beat of drums; then a multitude of primitive rattles; joined by a choir of voices, belting out verse in a strange tongue:

'Þrymheimr heitir inn sétti, er Þjazi bjó,
sá inn ámáttki jötunn;
en nú Skaði byggvir, skír brúðr goða,
fornar tóftir föður.'

Then the verse fades, the drums slow, the rattles stop.

A sonorous voice speaks in Gothic.

'This is Remembrancer Morrow, assigned to the Vth. Primarch Vidarr responds.'

The feed drops.
Last edited by Vidarr on Mon May 21, 2018 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Johannes Gause

Post by Johannes Gause » Sat May 19, 2018 11:11 am

Excellent brothers, it appears we have a consensus. I will prepare my Legion for the assault.
"We are the watchers in the dark, the sword in the darkness, the shield that guards the realms of men."

Soren the Silent

Post by Soren the Silent » Sat May 19, 2018 10:52 pm

In the hololyth of Sorren nods in grim assent.

+very well, i shall send my legion forth once more. The omega fleet. will. burn.+

he slams his hands into the sign of the aquila and his hololyth blinks out

Gamemaster

Post by Gamemaster » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:14 am

+++ INCOMING TRANSMISSION +++
+++ IMPERIAL SIGNATURES CONFIRMS +++
+++ OMEGA CLEARANCE +++

CURRENT STATUS OF WARZONE

FIVE FULL IMPERIAL EXPEDITIONARY FLEETS CONTINUE THE ASSAULT AGAINST THE PRAXIL EMPIRE.

LEGION V AESIR
LEGION VI HARBINGERS
LEGION VIII SONS OF SOREN
LEGION XI EMPERORS JUDGEMENT
LEGION X LUNA FISTS

BOTH FORTRESS WORLDS HAVE BEEN SILENCED AND THE OMEGA FLEET ROUTED

FORTRESS WORLD DUO WAS BROUGHT TO HEEL BY THE HARBINGERS. AS THE BATTLE WAS REACHING A STALEMATE SEVERAL MECHANICUS HEAVY TRANSPORTS WERE SEEN ENTERING PLANETFALL. FORTRESS FELL DORMANT SHORTLY AFTER.

FORTRESS WORLD UNUS WAS ASSAULTED BY THE EMPERORS JUDGEMENT. PROGRESS WAS SLOW AND BLOODY AND IT APPEARED THE GUNS WOULD NOT BE SILENCED UNTIL REINFORCEMENTS FROM THE SONS OF SOREN GAVE THE ADDITIONAL SUPPORT REQUIRED FOR THE XITH LEGION TO FINISH THE JOB.

THE BATTLE AGAINST THE OMEGA FLEET WAS CLOSELY FOUGHT. INTELLIGENCE GATHERED BY VIDAR SAVED 3 LEGIONS FORCES FROM A DEVASTATING TRAP.
THE SONS OF SOREN AND AESIR CONTINUED THEIR PUNISHMENT OF THE PRAXIL VESSELS AND PERFORMED ADMIRABLY.

THE LUNA FISTS MANAGED TO SECURE THE SURRENDER OF SEVERAL PRAXIL VESSELS THROUGH UNKNOWN MEANS.

PRAXIL PRIME MAY NOW BE APPROACHED. DESTROYING THE ORBITAL DEFENCES FIRST WILL MAKE PLANETFALL LESS DANGEROUS.

Johannes Gause

Post by Johannes Gause » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:49 am

Brothers, the end of the campaign draws near. With one sure strike we can topple this splinter of humanity and bring them back into the fold.

I suggest we split our forces in a two pronged assault. Two legions should strike at the orbital defenses to keep them occupied. This should allowed the other three Legions to attack the planet directly and bring an end to the Praxil resistance.

As the Son's of Soren and the Emperor's Judgement have born the worst of the casualties so far, i believe they should be given the task of silencing the orbital defenses. They are less likely to take additional damage that way and will allow those of us who have weathered the storm better so far to take the brunt of the losses finishing of the enemy homeworld.

What you say you Brothers?

Soren the Silent

Post by Soren the Silent » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:46 am

The hollolith of Sorren turns towards that of Raguel. For a long moment the primach stares at his brother before nodding.

+ Yes brother. I believe that would be best+

He turns his attention back to Johannes.

+Will we have time to scout ahead before the invasion? Had it not been for vidars cunning we would have fallen into the praxil fleets trap. Though a swift assault has its advantages I would rather not exacerbate our losses any further+

Johannes Gause

Post by Johannes Gause » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:20 pm

if that is what you wish Soren, i see no reason why not. We have them trapped now, a little caution at this stage will not change the final outcome.