++ WARZONE OSIRIS CLUSTER ++

Discussion around specific warzones
Raguel
Re: ++ WARZONE OSIRIS CLUSTER ++

Post by Raguel » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:41 pm

Brothers, I believe the continued resistance of these deluded fools stems from their mistaken belief that they can resist our forces.

To that end I would suggest that all of our Legions should focus on the obliteration of the orbital defences with such fury and fire as to make it clear that any hope of continued defiance is futile.

With us having seized orbital supremacy, perhaps they will surrender themselves to our Judgement and some of this world's people and resources can be salvaged for the Imperium.

During the attack on the Orbital emplacements, Soren can scout the Prime worlds defences, so that if they continue thier defiance we will be ready.

Johannes Gause

Post by Johannes Gause » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:49 pm

I believe surrender is out of the question Raguel. My intelligence informs me they will fight to the death. I still think with this size of force we can tackle both targets at once. It will be no easy task i am sure, but with nearly one million Legionnes Astartes, we can get the job done.
Johannes Gause, Primarch of the Harbingers, VI Legionnes Astartes.
"We are the watchers in the dark, the sword in the darkness, the shield that guards the realms of men."

Raguel

Post by Raguel » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:19 pm

Very well, if they will not submit to us, then we must judge them in absentia. Given the serious nature of this people's crimes, their failure to surrender for just judgement and punishment, their resistance leading to the death of many servants of Imperial Justice, and the precedents of the Imperial Laws of Conquest, the punishment must be harsh.

In the name of the Emperor, and the rule of Imperium, I pronounce the sentence to be decimation, 10% of the population will die.

I will lead my sons to the surface immediately to carry out the punishment.

All Judgement ships will wide-broadcast this writ of sentence. If resistance continues, the sentence will be increased in 10% increments until they submit to us. Perhaps they will see the futility of their defiance in the face of annihilation.

If Soren can silence the Orbital platforms, then the task will be easier, but regardless I will see it done. See you on the field of battle brothers.

Johannes Gause

Post by Johannes Gause » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:44 am

Brother, do not overstep your authority here. You are but one amongst several Primarchs in this region. Do not presume to speak on my behalf.

If you wish to carry out your 'Policing actions' in areas your marines occupy, so be it. But i will not have you committing genocide on civilians in my areas of operation.

Any humans that surrender to my forces will be treated as prisoners of war, and placed under my personal protection.
Johannes Gause, Primarch of the Harbingers, VI Legionnes Astartes.
"We are the watchers in the dark, the sword in the darkness, the shield that guards the realms of men."

Alighieri

Post by Alighieri » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:45 pm

What Johannes said.....

[Turns and shouts of screen]

Come on - lets do what you lot do best and MOVE IT!

First ones there gets the Coconuts. Whatever Clique there in!

[Holo screen fades to black]

Soren the Silent

Post by Soren the Silent » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:13 pm

+Peace Brothers. There is no need for this+

The primarch glares at the empty holodisplay where Alighieri's image recently stood before turning to Johannes.

+on this occasion i agree with Raguels suggestions. I believe annihilating thier orbital defences and giving them one final offer off surrender has much merit. Though we have the means to decisively crush them the cost will be high.+

He turns to face Raguel.

+decimation.... Its to much brother. Though the threat of it may have the desired effext Its excessive Futher more it is a waste. What if, as our bother says, the refuse to surrender and your total reaches 100% ? Would you present our father with a grave yard?! A dead system never to recover?!+

The primarchs paused for a moment to gather himself

+this world will be brought into compliance. It is what we have sworn to do. And yes Raguel dissidents and those not willing to accept our fathers will should be punished. But decimation...+ he shakes his head. + if we cant dissuade you at least hand the healthy ones over to the mechanicus. The servitors will come in use for the rebuilding. And stand as an enduring example to any others who mighr stand against us+

Soren the Silent

Post by Soren the Silent » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:21 pm

His speech over the primarch gestures to the tactical display.
+ Unless any of you posses futher intell on the enemy dispositions I intend to set my legion to scout the orbital defences beforw i engage. Though i shall provide a distraction if you are set on invasion of the planet before the defences are silenced i urge caution. +

Linnaeus

Post by Linnaeus » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:48 pm

+++Fragmented Astropathic Communication+++

+++Attempted Transcription Follows+++

A Family united, all brothers hold hands

The Hammer of Justice upon the Shield of Defiance, the shield falls broken away foul the feet of a father.

A Family United

The Shield of Justice, gripped firmly.

A Falling Tower.

A Lion, Hungry.

A Rapturous crowd, drinks coconuts. Exalted.

+++Transcription Ends+++

Vidarr

Post by Vidarr » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:19 pm

An audio channel opens, broadcasting on archaic frequencies, worming it way through the Imperial fleets.

A din of white noise; becomes howling voices; becomes a chorus; becomes a song. This time in heavily accented Low Gothic, punctuated by the rapid beat of drums

'Speak now, Eldir, | for not one step
Farther shalt thou fare;
What ale-talk here | do they have within,
The sons of the glorious gods?"

Eldir spake:
"Of their weapons they talk, | and their might in war,
The sons of the glorious gods;
From the gods and elves | who are gathered here
No friend in words shalt thou find."

Loki spake
"In shall I go | into Ægir's hall,
For the feast I fain would see'

The drumming ceases. A sonorous voice speaks, in High Gothic:

'This is Remembrancer Morrow, assigned to the Vth. Primarch Vidarr responds. The Aesir act.'

The feed drops. With that, the Aesir fleet moves in unison, on an assault vector.

Raguel

Post by Raguel » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:11 pm

Brothers, I will do what must be done, if we must end every life on this world, then at the least it will stand as a lesson to others who would stand in defiance of Imperial Law.

My Sons will assault the planet, I will see you on the battlefield.