++ WARZONE TALON REACH ++

Discussion around specific warzones
RanagatiraTokiMomoa
Re: ++ WARZONE TALON REACH ++

Post by RanagatiraTokiMomoa » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:40 pm

The Storm Jaws are bloodied but unrelenting, my Adepts found a way to give us additional psychic shielding against the weirdboyz, and combined with your machinations we decimated the orks on the plain. We will push on.

My scout fleet have reported that the giga-factories are a heavily fortified production line churning out an endless stream of war engines. I believe the combat doctrine of the Deathwalkers seem better suited to supporting you in the factory assault Aristarchus. My scouts also report that following Hagen's destruction of the main generators supplying the factories, they are reliant on power from the centre of the world, and this could be cut off helping minimise Imperial casualties.

I would be better employed leading the strike team, I am confident I can defeat whatever I might find at the Singularity centre.

Aristarchus

Post by Aristarchus » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:36 pm

This is valuable intelligence brother thank you for sharing it with us. As your Storm Jaws found this intelligence they would be best set to take advantage of it while the Lore Wardens and the Deathwalkers face the brunt of the Ork horde at the Giga-Factories.

I shall leave command of my legion to my Atripo Magisses Paragon Leander while I, and a small group of my Phylir Magisses, will join yourself and Hargan on an assualt of the Singularity Centre.
Primarch of the Lore Wardens, Guardian of the Knowledge, Wielder of the Burning Book.
"They actually thought that would work against us. Interesting."

Gamemaster

Post by Gamemaster » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:51 am

+++ INCOMING TRANSMISSION +++
+++ IMPERIAL SIGNATURES CONFIRMS +++
+++ OMEGA CLEARANCE +++

CURRENT STATUS OF WARZONE

FOUR FULL IMPERIAL EXPEDITIONARY FLEETS HAVE ENGAGED THE ORKS.

LEGION V AESIR
LEGION VII DEATHWALKERS
LEGION IX STORM JAWS
LEGION XV LORE WARDENS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BATTLE OVER THE GIGAFACTORIES WHICH LEAD TO THE HEART OF GARRO HAS BEEN WON.

THE STORM JAWS AND LORE WARDENS BEGIN THEIR ASSAULTS IN TANDEM, LOOKING TO SHUT DOWN THE COUNTLESS MECH FACTORIES USING INTELLIGENCE PROVIDED BY HARGAN DESH.

THE STORM JAWS PUSH THROUGH THE WALLS OF STEEL LOOKING TO TEST THEMSELVES AGAINST THE MOST FIERCE ORKS THEY CAN FIND, THE LORE WARDENS UTILIZING POWERFUL WARP ENERGIES TO CRUMPLE THE CRUDE ORK CONSTRUCTIONS.

THE DESTRUCTIVE FORCE FAR OUTWEIGHS THE MECHBOYS CAPACITY FOR REPLENISHMENT AS THEY DELVE DEEP INTO THE PLANETS CRUST.

THE DEATHWALKERS BIDE THEIR TIME, AWAITING THE PERFECT MOMENT TO STRIKE AS THE ORKS BATTLE THE OTHER LEGIONS. WHEN THE OMENS ARE RIGHT, THEY USE THE KNOWLEDGE GAINED AT THE ORK GENERATORS TO OVERLOAD THE POWER SYSTEM AND DETONATE SEVERAL ORK FACTORIES AND ENSURE NO ORK ESCAPES THEIR SLAUGHTER.

THE EXPLOSIONS DO CAUSE ADDITIONAL IMPERIAL CASUALTIES FROM ALL LEGIONS, THESE ARE CONSIDERED ACCEPTABLE LOSSES BY THE IXTH.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW TO THE WARZONE THE VTH LEGION TRANSLATES DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO GARRO TO HELP MAKE AN IMPACT. THE ORBITAL DEBRIS CAUSES SOME DAMAGE.

THE HEART OF THE MECH-BOY EMPIRE IS A LARGE CAVERN NEAR THE CENTRE OF THE PLANET, VAST ENERGIES ARE CREATED AND CONTAINED AND FUNNELED TO THE REST OF THE MECH EMPIRE.
IT IS HERE THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE ARE SMASHED APART AND THEN THRUST BACK TOGETHER IN A RANDOM ORDER.
SEVERAL HUGE MECH BOYS WITH VASTLY MODIFIED CYBERNETIC BODIES BRING ALL MANNER OF CRUDE AND COMPLEX WEAPONRY TO BEAR ON THE ASSAULTING PRIMARCHS.

VIDAR AND RANAGATIRA IMMEDIATELY BEGIN A BRUTAL CLOSE QUARTERS COMBAT WITH SOME HULKING ORKS ENHANCED WITH GIANT MECHANICAL CLAWS AND RIDDLED WITH WEAPONRY.

ARISTARCHUS TAKES A MOMENT TO TAKE IN THE ENERGY REACTORS AT PLAY AND SEES SOMETHING THAT TROUBLES HIM GREATLY. HE ATTEMPTS TO COLLAPSE THE ENERGY REACTION AND BECOME A CONDUIT FOR THE DANGEROUS ENERGIES.

DURING THIS ENDEAVOR HE IS SAVED FROM AND ENERGY BLAST BY VIDAR, RANAGATIRA HOWEVER IS TOO KEEN TO TEST HIS METTLE AGAINST THE ORKS THAN PROVIDE SUPPORT TO HIS BROTHER, HIS TASK FALTERS AND ALLOWS SEVERAL SPIKES OF WARP INFUSED ENERGY TO LASH OUT AND RIP SEVERAL ELITE GUARD TO SHREDS.

EVENTUALLY AFTER A BRUTAL CONFLICT THE ORKS LAY DEAD AND TWITCHING AND THE DANGEROUS REACTOR LAYS DORMANT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS WARZONE IS NOW COMPLETED. ANY ADDITIONAL DAMAGE SUFFERED TO FLEET STRENGTH ABOVE THOSE IN YOUR PERSONAL REPORTS ARE A CONSEQUENCE OF THE ABOVE ACTIONS.

Aristarchus

Post by Aristarchus » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:09 am

We have done well here my Brothers and a xenos threat to the Imperium has been defeated. Even though losses are higher than they should have been when facing these low brutes we can now head off and continue to expand our father's domain.

Until we meet again.
Primarch of the Lore Wardens, Guardian of the Knowledge, Wielder of the Burning Book.
"They actually thought that would work against us. Interesting."