WARZONE ARAAKI SPIRAL

Discussion around specific warzones
Linnaeus
Re: WARZONE ARAAKI SPIRAL

Post by Linnaeus » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:54 pm

Whilst i was cleaning out this nest of monstrosity my recon assets have taken a good look at the Inner keep. It is well designed from what we can see, a Class 8 fortification with no obvious weak points or infiltration possibilities.

I would suggest brothers that we bring overwhelming force to bear on this target as one force, with the outer defences needing some further work I will lead my largely fresh Legion against the Bulkheads whilst others clear the Aft magazine, by assets confirm your appraisal Hargan that it will quickly fall. I would welcome aid in this endeavour to minimise casualties with overwhelming force.

Then, once the rest of the citadel has fallen all five Legions crush the last holdouts as one unified force. It seems the obvious plan after all. Kirenn, this is your area of expertise, anything you could suggest would be welcome.

Hargan Desh

Post by Hargan Desh » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:31 pm

There is no time for digging around in the mud. The crusade must continue.
Hargan Desh, Bladebreaker, Red Reaper, The Scarred. Primarch of the VII Legiones Astartes, The Deadwalkers

Aristarchus

Post by Aristarchus » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:38 pm

I have the upmost confidence in Hargan to complete his objective and take the Aft Magazines. Therefore the Lore Wardens shall march on the Bulkheads and prepare for an assault on the central command bunker.
Primarch of the Lore Wardens, Guardian of the Knowledge, Wielder of the Burning Book.
"They actually thought that would work against us. Interesting."

Kirenn Lokkan

Post by Kirenn Lokkan » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:57 am

"This fortification will not stand against us, my brothers! My Legion has dug in at the habitat and we are massing our strength for the final assault. We are awaiting the arrival of fresh reinforcements from the homeworld, once they arrive this foe will be crushed in one almighty assault. The XXth never dig the same ditch twice, one assault is all we will require."

"Linnaeus my dear brother, I would council our forces assaulting together, perhaps in the second cycle? If we all attack together they cannot stand before us. Send forth what siege engines you have and add their strength to our mighty guns; once the XXth has broken the walls and gates to naught but rubble then the Emperor's judgement will at last be at hand for these craven fools. None will be spared. They have defied the Emperor's Will for the first and last time."
“The moment you stop to count the cost, that is the moment you fail."
-Kirenn Lokkan, The Hammer Of The Emperor, The Breaker, The Siege Lord, Primarch of the XXth Legionnaires Astartes