Talon Reach threat

Discuss the conduct of the great crusade
Hargan Desh
Talon Reach threat

Post by Hargan Desh » Wed May 09, 2018 9:43 pm

"Brothers, the greenskin Menace in the Talon Reach is stronger than previously thought. The Lore Wardens have thus far borne the brunt of their wrath, and i fear Aristarchus' legion may be further depleted without further reinforcements. I beseech you my brothers, assist Aristarchus and my own Deathwalkers in bringing this menace down as an example to foul xenos throughout the galaxy of what awaits them at our hands!"
Hargan Desh, Bladebreaker, Red Reaper, The Scarred. Primarch of the VII Legiones Astartes, The Deadwalkers

RanagatiraTokiMomoa

Re: Talon Reach threat

Post by RanagatiraTokiMomoa » Thu May 10, 2018 10:14 am

Brother, I like your bloody style, we can fight side by violent side. Your talk of smiting the greenskin menace, sounds full of promise of strong foes to defeat and violent fun to be had. You can count on the Storm Jaws to join you in such a glorious endeavour. With the two of us leading the orks don't stand a chance!

Aristarchus

Post by Aristarchus » Thu May 10, 2018 2:06 pm

"There are still Orks here but my Legion has blunted the largest of the fleets. It will be a good learning experience for you all to see how the Lore Wardens fight."
Primarch of the Lore Wardens, Guardian of the Knowledge, Wielder of the Burning Book.
"They actually thought that would work against us. Interesting."

Linnaeus

Post by Linnaeus » Fri May 11, 2018 11:57 am

It is good that you are getting the support you need Brothers, far too many stand idle when there are Xenos that need purging for the Crusade to continue