The Call To Terra

Discuss the conduct of the great crusade
De Carton Wiart
Re: The Call To Terra

Post by De Carton Wiart » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Replediscent in his black parade uniform, sporting a silver trim and one empty sleeve pinned to his breast like the Admirals of Terra's long distant past. De Carton Wiart cast his intense one eyed gaze over the collection of his kin, 'My brothers, it is good to see you - warm greetings to you all.'

Straight backed, he strode to the hololith, 'An entire universe for us to conquer and spread our domain; I will inform my Tacticus Staff to begin planning the Theovan offensive immediately, we shall not require assistance in our immediate objectives.' He said in a haughty tone. He changed his demeanour and unbottoned his tunic's top button, 'Naturally, I welcome any man willing to draw blood by my side; there shall be many occasions where we may find ourselves covered in glory.'

'Frankly I enjoy war, killing is my true calling; ensuring the Theovan Guard is the most efficient killing machine in the Imperium is my sole purpose and ambition. We will pile the enemy corpses high and turn their world's into our recruiting grounds.'

He turned on his heel, did up his button, replaced his peak cap and continued to the hallway; all the while giving orders to his aides.

Aemon Gandarius

Post by Aemon Gandarius » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:29 am

Aemon Gandarius steps forward from the back of the room and lowers his cowl, his cybernetic eye on almost entirely metallic left side of his face audibly clicking as it focuses on different areas of the holomap and silently judging the data callouts attached to the areas of interest.

He turns to Linnaeus, "The Catechists will aid you in your assault on these Witch creatures, let us combine our forces for the glory of Terra, brother"

Kirenn Lokkan

Post by Kirenn Lokkan » Sun May 06, 2018 12:01 am

Previously silent throughout the debate going on, Kirenn Lokkan now steps forwards to face his father and brothers. The master of the Anvilus Guard, he is a giant of a man, in bulky grey warplate, with the enormour hammer known as Spinebreaker in its usual sheath upon his back. His battle-scarred face sweeps the room, his lip curled distastfully. His deep voice resonates through the room, redolent with strength and power:

"Well met, my brothers. While I would enjoy nothing more than to bring this rebellious Praxil civilisation to its knees, and show them how all their fortified postitions are as nothing to the might of my legion, I cannot stand idly by while other legions engage in battles not best suited to them. These prefidious Xenos in the Shedim Drifts could well take a toll on a lone legion or two. The Anvilus Guard are no strangers to wars of attrition, and our heavy fleet assets could well be of use. Linnaeus, Gandarius - my brothers. I will send my legion to aid you. If there is a Titan Legion down on Anark Zeta that requires our support, then the Anvilus Guard will be the first to relieve them."

Drawing his massive hammer from his back and turning to face the Emperor, Lokkan plants the head of the weapon upon the ground and kneels before his master.

"My father, with your blessing I will send my legion to the Shedim Drifts. I will crush these foul Xenos who blight your galaxy, and leave none alive. I will recover your mighty war engines and turn them upon our foes. This I do in your name."

With that he stands and sheaths the hammer again, before turning and striding to his high command at the back of the room, and begins relaying orders to them.
“The moment you stop to count the cost, that is the moment you fail."
-Kirenn Lokkan, The Hammer Of The Emperor, The Breaker, The Siege Lord, Primarch of the XXth Legionnaires Astartes

Aristarchus

Post by Aristarchus » Tue May 08, 2018 9:43 am

Aristarchus cocks his head as if listening to a message and then turns his attention back to the assembled Primarchs. "My brothers, I have just been informed that some of you have yet to set targets for your fleets. We will not reclaim the galaxy for our father if we are sitting around! May I recommend that those of you who have yet to set a target follow my legion to the Talon Reach so that I can show you how a superior legion fights."
Primarch of the Lore Wardens, Guardian of the Knowledge, Wielder of the Burning Book.
"They actually thought that would work against us. Interesting."

Mar'Fett Dass

Post by Mar'Fett Dass » Tue May 08, 2018 9:46 am

"This is certainly a great room of ego."

To one side a figure is lounging. His is lithe and muscular like many of his brothers, though the bias is towards speed and agility rather than power. The watchers make no mistake however, he does not lack strength. His armour is simple and minimalist, more reminiscent of Scout, swarthed in dark shades and deep blood red. On one shoulder is an embossed styalised Crow, spread wing. His features are bold and beautiful, full of amusment and dark intent. His eyes however, are pools of inky black, with no visible iris or white. He appears to be carving an apple with a blade formed of a large bestial tooth, though few animals have bones of stone.

"I shall take the Crows to secure a non compliant Forge World closer to home. After all, there is no good fighting wars on new fronts if we cannot efficiently resupply. Once they are quelled, I will consider where are talents are best placed."