Imperial Targets - planning

Discuss the conduct of the great crusade
Hargan Desh
Re: Imperial Targets - planning

Post by Hargan Desh » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:48 am

I take my legion to the Araaki Spiral. Who will join me in this glorious venture?
Hargan Desh, Bladebreaker, Red Reaper, The Scarred. Primarch of the VII Legiones Astartes, The Deadwalkers

Soren the Silent

Post by Soren the Silent » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:49 am

The Sons of Sorren will be joining the Crows of the XII Legion in the Pacification of Xana in the Outer Pacificus sectum. No atrificial abomination can stand before the might of 2 legions. Once complete I shall decide where in the Araaki front me legion can be of most use.

Aemon Gandarius

Post by Aemon Gandarius » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:19 pm

The compliance campaign on Kajor will continue, by the Emperor you will see them brought to heel this cycle

Mar'Fett Dass

Post by Mar'Fett Dass » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:54 pm

Reillis and Xana were fun. I think i'll take Gryphonne IV in the Inner Tempestus. A challenge to be sure, but mine is but a dutiful existance.

Soren the Silent

Post by Soren the Silent » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:24 am

A new face apears on the tactical hololith. The Astartes's face seems thin and angular for one of his breed. A fact further accentuated by the neatly trimmed beard that covers his lower face. Golden tracery gleams beneath closely cropped hair. His eyes like his hair are a dark brown and shine with lively intelligence. Gold chased servo skulls in close attendance.

Greetings lord primarchs. his synthetic voice is a pleasant Baretone though lacking inflection.

I am Flavio Marjorie Master and grand Dominus of the 2nd fleet of the 8th legion. My Primarch sends his greetings and regrets that he can not deliver this missive in person but has been called away on urgent business

Flavio pause's and unconsciously runs a armoured hand across his beard before carrying on.

After our success on Xana the Sons of Soren will turn thier might towards the Ghoul Stars and the vile Xeno's of the Erudyce Terminal. If any other Legion wishes to join us in this endeavour the 8th would be honoured by your presence and support. In nominee Imperator! In nominee Silencium

Johannes Gause

Post by Johannes Gause » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:29 pm

Flavio, inform Soren that The Harbingers shall make for Erudyce Terminal to aid your Legion. I look forward to seeing him in person soon.
Johannes Gause, Primarch of the Harbingers, VI Legionnes Astartes.
"We are the watchers in the dark, the sword in the darkness, the shield that guards the realms of men."

Alighieri

Post by Alighieri » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:14 pm

*A distinguished looking marine is addressing the holo camera*

Primarch Alighri sends his apologies, he is resting much like Achilles before the walls of Troy.

As the XVIII legion are heading back from the Outer Northern Segmentum we will go to LASCAL to destroy the Feral Orcs that infest that place before they can become a larger threat. We welcome the support of the Harbringers in this coming battle and we our sure that our Battle Brothers that travel with the VI will demonstrate the Elan for which the XVIII legion are famous for.

I am sure that this time Aristarchus and the XVth will not begrudge the opportunity to kill some of the Orks we face.

Jean Armand Out.

RanagatiraTokiMomoa

Post by RanagatiraTokiMomoa » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:54 pm

Soren, the Storm Jaws will join your purge of the Xenos. We have decimated psychically powerful xenos in the past, and will no doubt do so again fighting alongside you.

Soren the Silent

Post by Soren the Silent » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:08 am

Let it be known that the 8th Legion the sons of Sorren shall be supporting the crows legion in the defense of the forge world Gryphone IV. A Xeno's is due to arrive this season and must be repulsed at all cost.Should any of my brother's wish to join me and Das in this endeavour your legions would be most welcome. Sorren out.

Soren the Silent

Post by Soren the Silent » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:08 am

Let it be known that the 8th Legion the sons of Sorren shall be supporting the crows legion in the defense of the forge world Gryphone IV. A Xeno's is due to arrive this season and must be repulsed at all cost.Should any of my brother's wish to join me and Das in this endeavour your legions would be most welcome. Sorren out.